According to Huffington Post Divorce, a survey conducted by Victoria Milan, a European site equivalent to our Ashley Madison, assessed 2,000 women using the site and identified that 66% of them are mothers.
Why did these mothers cheat?
- 35% do it to “spice things up and add excitement to their lives”.
- 27.5% do it because of their inattentive husbands.
- 22.5% do it because they’re not satisfied in the sack.
- 10% do it for revenge
- 5% do it because they’re angry with their husbands.
What’s even more interesting is that the survey concluded that 55% of these cheating moms said they’re not planning on filing for divorce for their kids’ sake.
Some want to turn a blind eye to these situations, hoping they work themselves out. But if your suspicions are beginning to eat at you and you need help finding the truth, ICU Investigations employs licensed, professional investigators trained to get you the answers you deserve. Suspicious? Get Answers with ICU. Call 1-800-524-9755 for your free consultation.
Allwomenstalk.com gets a woman to weigh in with their thoughts on an obvious cheater. 17 signs…
1. His Looks
Women aren’t the only sex to adjust their beauty habits while actively in an affair. So when he goes from never bothering to look in the mirror among other hygiene habits to spending more time in the mirror than with you, trouble may be brewing. New clothes in the closet, new haircut, new shoes, a complete overnight change, he may be making a conscious effort to aesthetically please other women.
2. Overtime at Work
If you’ve exhausted all other scenarios and reasons that your husband may actually be working, and you can’t figure out why he’s unreachable while staying late or on business trips, check his salary stub. It will list the hours he’s worked. If the hours aren’t accounted for, then you have the option to move forward with an investigation.
3. New Found Love for An Old Car
Your husband’s car used to be clad in old pizza boxes, water bottles, coffee cups, kids toys, and his smelly gym bag. If he suddenly keeps it squeaky clean and removing all traces of “family” from it, he may be using it for other activities.
4. Hairy Evidence
You’ve found the classic blonde hair when everyone in your household has brown hair. It’s possible that it could be a stray, but if it becomes a trend, start worrying.
5. Shy to Be Shirtless
Allwomenstalk.com explains that, “If he is suddenly ‘shy’ to change in front of you; if he makes sure that the two of you only have sex in the dark; if he wants to shower with the bathroom door locked out of the blue; and if he usually walks around in just his shorts but lately has been covering himself up more than necessary. Could there be a more obvious sign of cheating?”
6. Upset Stomach
Does your man keep blowing you off for lunch? Maybe he’s busy doing something else during lunch break. Does he seem increasingly disinterested in the dinners you cook, even his favorites? He uses excuses like “I have an upset stomach,” or “I’m just not hungry.” He’s been eating somewhere, just not with you
7. What’s That Smell
You smell perfume from a mile away; on him, on his clothes when he comes home late from work or a “guys’ night out”. The smell becomes increasingly familiar over time and it’s not yours!
8. Liar Liar
If you notice that your husband has been lying to you way too often, if he hasn’t been looking you in the eye when asked where he was or why he’s late and if he has one too many excuse for his actions, confront him. Too many cover ups = trouble.
9. Internet Love
An extreme increase in your husband’s online activity is a big red flag. Allwomenstalk.com states, “He is on his laptop ALL the time and you know it’s not work related. He is suddenly very active on social networking sites and it’s not just old friends he’s catching up with. He even has new email accounts that you don’t have the password to. Tip of the iceberg: When you suddenly walk into the room, he closes chat windows or the laptop screen itself and seems uncomfortable. Is he trying to hide his communication with someone?”
10. Bank Statements
A bank statement will tell you where your husband’s been (and when). Lingerie store? Jewelry store? Restaurants on the late night? If it’s not Valentine’s Day and your anniversary isn’t coming up anytime soon, start worrying.
11. Dry Spells
Couples go through dry spells without sex all the time. But if it’s been way too long for you and he’s not even interested in your advances or giving you a totally negative response, he may be getting his kicks elsewhere.
12. Secret Conversations
Allwomenstalk.com asks, “Do you ever catch him talking in a low voice or quickly finishing conversations when he sees you? Does he always keep his phone close by or leave the room when he gets a call?” The above mentioned behaviors are not common for someone that has nothing to hide.
13. Picking Fights
If he’s consistently picking fights and using them as an excuse to leave the house for a little to “cool off”, this can be his way out to see other women.
14. He Accuses You of Cheating
A guilty conscious will eventually overflow, and your partner randomly and without reason accusing you of cheating is another big red flag.
15. Need for Privacy
A sudden need for privacy should raise suspicions for you. Trust is key in all relationships, and he’s been keeping things from you. Find out why.
16. Mood Swings
“Does he appear to be happy and in good spirits when he’s leaving home but when he comes home he’s sad and withdrawn?” Look for his emotional behavior and identify when he’s in a better mood. If it’s when he’s leaving, something’s up.
17. Cold Shoulder
When a partner is cheating, it’s not uncommon to feel like the two of you are inevitably growing apart. There’s less communication, they start to give you the cold shoulder, and become increasingly emotionally detached.
Suspicious? Get Answers with ICU Investigations.
BuzzFeed featured a YouTube video with the title “Scary Facts About Cheating You Never Knew”. The statistics may shock you.
- 15% of married women cheat on their spouse.
- 25% of married men cheat on their spouse.
- Ashley Madison, a website dedicated to extramarital affairs, has over 23 million users.
- 3% of all children are products of cheating.
- 60% of cheaters are sure they got away with it.
- 68% of women would cheat if they knew they couldn’t get caught.
- 56% of cheating men insist they are happily married.
- Rich men are 11% more likely to cheat than poor men.
- 57% of cheating women are in love with their lover.
- Adultery is illegal in 23 states and leads to 17% of divorces.
- 10% of adulterers marry their lovers.
If you feel your spouse may be caught up in an extramarital affair, contact ICU Investigations at 800-524-9755 for your free consultation TODAY!
Suspicious? Get Answers!
ICU’s Domestic Division reaches beyond the scope of infidelity investigations.
Refer below to the complete list of domestic investigations,
proudly serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
Please note, we follow the investigation where ever it may lead, even across state lines.
CHILD CUSTODY AND SUPPORT
INVESTIGATING YOUR CHILDREN
COMPUTER AND CELLULAR FORENSICS
HIGH PROFILE CLIENT PROGRAMS
For more information on any of these investigations,
and schedule your FREE consultation.
“Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients, understand their objectives,
and meet or exceed their expectations. We dedicate ourselves to these values: For our
clients, we will work hard, provide superior investigative services in a timely, effective,
and efficient basis, and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity.”
Suspicious? Get Answers TODAY.
Keep your eyes peeled for the 10 following behaviors that may indicate infidelity in your relationship:
1. Excuses, Excuses: A cheater will have to make time for a new fling, and possibly unusual times. But you can bet your bottom dollar there will be an excuse.
2. “Working” Late: All of a sudden, there’s a shift in work schedules. Your significant other is spending much more time out late at night.
3. Guarded on the Phone: If your significant other is stepping out of the room (or even out of the home) to take calls, something is awry in your relationship. There should not be a frequent number of conversations that you can’t be present for.
4. Spending Habits: If the two of you are generally on a fixed income, and money starts going missing or less of that income is spent on you, the balance may be spent on someone else.
5. Changes in your Sex Life: Not many have the energy to keeping up with multiple sexual partners. Pay attention if your significant other seems less interested in engaging in sexual activity with you. They may be seeking it elsewhere.
6. Personal Grooming: Take note of drastic changes in personal grooming habits, especially if your partner goes from a sweats-all-the-time wardrobe to a sudden interest in looking good before he or she leaves your home.
7. Internet Habits: Is your significant other spending an alarming amount of time online? With the endless outlets available to communicate online, striking up a new fling is effortless today.
8. New Email Addresses: Have you found your partner’s new email addresses, that you had no idea even existed? Big red flag.
9. Argumentative: It is not normal for someone to continuously pick fights with you over totally insignificant subjects.
10. The Painfully Obvious: Clear-cut evidence of cheating, lipstick on shirts, foreign cologne/perfume, hickies, even the scent of tobacco (especially if they don’t smoke).
If you suspect your significant other is cheating, contact ICU Investigations for your free consultation today.
Suspicious? Get Answers with ICU.